Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sales time


Mimo braku czasu i pieniędzy (zaczęłam niedawno pracę) dałam się ponieść szałowi wyprzedaży i kupiłam sobie kilka rzeczy.
Despite having no time and money (I started a new job only recently) I got a little carried away and bought some new clothes celebrating the sales season.


Te topy tylko pozornie są nudne. Neutralne kolory i prosty krój sprawiają, że pasują do wszystkiego, zarówno do szpilek z marynarką jak i bluzy czy też  trampek. Tak jak biała koszula, takie topy są czymś, co trzeba mieć w szafie i z czego można skorzystać kiedy nie mamy czasu na kombinowanie, co na siebie włożyć.
These tank-tops only seem boring. Their neutral colours and simple cut make them a perfect match to high heels and a blazer as well as a jumper and sneakers. Just like a white shirt, such tank-tops are a must-have in everybody’s wardrobe cause they are a perfect solution for those mornings when thinking about what to wear is the last thing we want to do.


Tę koszulkę wypatrzyłam przypadkiem. Lubię jasne odcienie, szczególnie wiosną i latem, a ten dobrze komponuje się z praktycznie wszystkimi kolorami. Delikatne ozdoby na ramionach wzbogacają całość.
spied this t-shirt accidentally. I like light shades, especially in spring and summer and this one looks good with practically all the colours. Delicate ornaments make the t-shirt even more interesting.



Ta bluza najbardziej mnie ucieszyła. Już od jakiegoś czasu na nią polowałam, ale niestety nie byłam w stanie nigdzie znaleźć żadnej, która by dobrze leżała a jednocześnie nie miała na sobie żadnych nadruków ani ozdób. Wolałabym gdyby była troszkę ciemniejsza, ale i tak jestem bardzo zadowolona :)
This jumper made me really happy. I’ve hunted for it for quite some time but I couldn’t find any that wouldn’t have any ornaments or prints and at the same time fit me.  I’d prefer this one to be a little darker but I’m still very satisfied :)

Czekam z niecierpliwością na wypłatę i wyruszam na dalsze poszukiwania :)
I’m impatiently awaiting my salary and as soon as I get it, I’ll continue my shopping spree :)

Xo, Xo, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment