Thursday 10 July 2014

'Running Mode' Music



Nie potrafię biegać bez muzyki. Idąc na siłownię lub do parku zawsze mam pod ręką telefon z odpowiednią setlistą. Oto moja ulubiona 10:
I can’t imagine running without music. When I go to the gym or to the park I always take my phone with the setlist of my favourite ‘running mode’ songs. Below is my top 10:

1) No Doubt- Looking Hot
2) The Kooks- Do You Wanna
3) The Killers- Joy Ride
4) Kings of Leon- Sex on Fire
5) One Direction- What Makes You Beautiful
Tak, lubię ich i nie wstydzę się tego :P Poza tym uważam, że to jest bardzo miłe, kiedy biegnąc walczysz o życie i jesteś cała czerwona i spocona, a ktoś śpiewa Ci do ucha, że jesteś śliczna :P
Yes, I like them and I’m not ashamed of it. :P Also, I think it’s super nice when you run and fight for your life all red and sweating like a pig and somebody sings to you that you’re pretty :P
6) Kopek- Fever
7) N.E.R.D.- Party People
8) Florence and the Machine- Shake It Out
9) Incubus- Anna Molly
10) The Wombats- Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves)

Tych (i wielu innych) słucham najczęściej, ale tak naprawdę wiele zależy od pory dnia/mojego samopoczucia. I tak na poranne leniwe biegi po parku polecam zespół Kodaline, na ciężkie dochodzenie do siebie na siłowni po imprezie Royal Republic (robią hałas, dają kopa i aż się chce biegać) i Foo Fighters, a na kryzysy przy biegach długodystansowych Deftones (ale to tylko dla kochających taką muzykę).
I listen to these  (and many other) songs the most often but it really depends on part of the day/my state of mind. For the lazy Sunday morning jogging in the park I recommend Kodaline, for those difficult sessions after a party- Royal Republic or Foo Fighters (they make a lot of noise and make you ready to face the treadmill challenge) and for a crisis during a long-distance runs Deftones seems to be a good option (but only for lovers of this type of music).

A jakie są Wasze ulubione piosenki do biegania?
And what music do you listen to when running?

Xo Xo, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment